Vintage Leather Ball ASI-VLB-103
• Retro 12-panel design for more attraction.
• Genuine leather casing for long-lasting durability.
• Hand-stitched genuine leather casing for hardwearing performance.
• The rubber bladder and its carcass offer perfect roundness and excellent air retention.
• Ideal for giveaways, fundraisers, promotions, awards, and gifts to your family, group or team.
Material: Genuine Leather
Construction: Hand Stitched
Usage: Recreation, Promotion, Gift
Color: Brown, Customized
Panel Count: 18
Bladder: Rubber Bladder
The first post-war Football World Cup in Europe takes place in Switzerland from June 16 to July 4, 1954. Favorite of the competition, the Hungarian selection led by Ferenc Puskás, the famous Magyar “Golden Eleven”, is beaten in the final by the German team. The Mannschaft was equipped with Adidas first interchangeable cleats football boots, managed to better control the ball in the mud of the Wendorf stadium, a match dubbed the “Mirable of Bern”. The official tournament ball at the time was the first 18-panel football model, the “Swiss World Champion”, designed by the Basel firm Kost Sport.