Vintage Leather Ball ASI-VLB-102
• Retro 12-panel design for more attraction.
• Genuine leather casing for long-lasting durability.
• Hand-stitched genuine leather casing for hardwearing performance.
• The rubber bladder and its carcass offer perfect roundness and excellent air retention.
• Ideal for giveaways, fundraisers, promotions, awards, and gifts to your family, group or team.
Material: Genuine Leather
Construction: Hand Stitched
Usage: Recreation, Promotion, Gift
Color: Brown, Customized
Panel Count: 12
Bladder: Rubber Bladder
An iconic model in football history, the “T-shape” is the ball that helped Uruguay win the inaugural edition of the World Cup. While the first half of the tournament final was played with the Argentinian favorite ball, Tinetto, Celeste approached the second act with a goal behind, led 2 to 1. More comfortable with his An English-made T-shaped panel model, the host country team found the net three times to lift the Jules Rimet Trophy in front of the 70,000 spectators at the Centenario Stadium in Montevideo. On July 30, 1930 at 3.30 p.m., John Langenus, the Belgian referee of the match, entered the field with a ball under each arm in order not to favor either of the two nations. A unique event in the history of round ball.